GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING:
Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
- Passport sized color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should be between 450 kb.
- Your signature on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be between 450 kb.
- In case you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria as required for a particular post then the system will not allow you to submit your candidature for the said post or to proceed ahead from that particular page.
For example: If a candidate doesn't fulfill the age / Work experience criteria as required for a particular job post, then system won't allow the candidate to proceed ahead.
- Demand Draft is valid for 3 months from the date of issue of the Demand
Draft. So, the candidates are advised to submit the application at the earliest after making the DD.
- At the end of the Online Application System, once the candidate checks the Terms & Condition checkbox and clicks on submit button, candidate won't be allowed to edit his application details.
- Candidates are advised to take two printout of their system generated online application forms after registering and send one copy of the same to Goa Shipyard Limited along with all the relevant documents in support of their age, qualification, experience and caste (if applicable) and preserve the second copy for future references.
- If the data provided by candidate is not valid or as per the prescribed format, an error message will be displayed.